YOUR FREE E-BOOK
PLUS FREE community ideas, event invitations & funding opportunities
3,235 local church based projects, 50,256 volunteers, 722,312 beneficiaries
Street Pastors help churches respond to anti-social behaviour in town and city centres.
- TLG Early Intervention help churches support children who struggle with behavioral difficulties in school.
- Make Lunch help churches provide a meal a day during school holidays for children who might otherwise go hungry.
- Caring For Ex-Offenders help churches support someone coming out of prison into community.
Mega Fitness helps churches run holistic fitness classes for its community.
- Night Shelter help churches offer accommodation for rough sleepers during the coldest months of the year.
Parish Nursing help churches to appoint nurses, who in turn support people and communities.
- Job Club help churches love people into work through moral support, skill sharing and word of mouth job hunting.
- Community Money Advice help churches offer a free in-depth debt counselling for anyone struggling with debt.
- Link Visiting Scheme help churches offer a befriending service for isolated older people.
- Reflex help churches to work with young offenders.
Hope Into Action help churches provide houses and community for the homeless.
- CAP help churches offer free in-depth debt counselling for anyone struggling with debt.
Coat of Many Colours help churches to run a day care facility for children.
Christmas Lunch help churches to make Christmas hampers available to members of the community.
- Street Angels help churches build safe streets in towns and city centers.
- Romance Academy help churches with relationship-rich sex education for teenagers.
- Food Bank help churches provide emergency food parcels for people in crisis.
- Prospects help churches provide an inclusive Christian community for people with learning disability.
At A Glance